Schools and ECD centres
- Teachers/educators are valued and have the potential to provide quality early childhood development.
- Teachers/educators can use training tips and ideas to show parents how they can support learning. through play and spending quality time with their children while they are at home.
- Explain how parents can support their child’s development in the home.
- Explain the importance of reading and tips on choosing stories.
- Act as recipients as Little Seeds becomes the “feeder” institution.
- Establish a Little Seeds Representative.
- Host a fundraiser for materials and books.
- Host workshops for children or puppet shows.
- Share best practises and research.